There are several reasons that you may need to contact Facebook. These can include having your account hacked, account canceled without your approval or just needing to ask a question.
If you want to contact the Facebook support team to provide feedback, you can browse through the help topics to find the one that applies to your issue, then generate an email to contact Facebook through the form on the help page. Here are the ways to contact Facebook:
Leave a Message on Facebook
- Go to the following page to find links to report a bug and other common issues: Known Issues on Facebook
- Join the developers’ discussion forum at http://forum.developers.facebook.net.
- Contact the sales department at: Suggestions and Feedback
Contact Facebook by Phone
- Try to call Facebook. The company number is (650) 543-4800. If you are calling from outside the United States, be sure to include the international calling number for the U.S.
- Follow the prompts to reach the correct department. While Facebook does not resolve problems over the phone, you can reach certain departments, such as the marketing department.
- Go to the Facebook Help Page.
- Navigate through the page to find a forum that is relevant to your problem.
- Check out Facebook’s help page to see whether you can resolve the problem without contacting Facebook. You’ll find this on the Facebook help page. You can also participate in discussion groups through links on this page.
- Remember, there are over 500 million Facebook users and many have issues or concerns. So, understand that Facebook can’t answer everyone right away. Be patient and understand you may be further down on the list than you would hope.
- You can leave the founder a message directly on his page. Do a search for Mark Zuckerberg.
- If you are having issues with a specific application on Facebook, you can leave a message on the fan page for that application.
- If you would like to complain about a page on Facebook, find the “Report Page” link or the “report/block this person” link.