We’ve searched far and wide and scoured the social network to bring you the sweetest tweets this Valentine’s Day.
Don’t worry, we’re not single-ing anyone out. The great thing about love is that it doesn’t just come in pairs.
Snagged or single, take away a tweet or two and share some sweets with all your loved ones today.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It is focused attention. -Rick Warren
2. In relationship, love needs real walk, not real talk! -Unknown
3. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. Love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22: 37-39
4. People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway. -Mother Teresa
6. The love we give away is the only love we keep. -Elbert Hubbard
7. The great thing to remember is that, though our feelings come and go, His love for us does not. -C.S. Lewis
8. O Jesus, be the treasure of my heart and all I do, and may the river of my love alone make much of You. -John Piper
9. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. -Charles M. Schulz
10. The first duty of love is to listen. -Paul Johannes Tillich
11. A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. -Stendhal
12. Love never fails! -1 Corinthians 13: 8
13. The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable. -Aidan Chamber
14. Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. -Leo Tolstoy