Do you have a plane to purchases new gadgets? If you have current plan to purchase new computer, tablets and mobile stop this plan. Because after some week some new gadgets will coming in market. Its make to your current purchases make outdate .At last what is this gadgets?
1. iPhone 5
Apple company most waited new edition iPhone 5 will release in September 5 to 12.Apple have not publics formal information but other sources said iphone 5 will relies in September.
Features of iphone 5
Its has some new features
- Bigger Screen – Three mainstream news outlets have confirmed the next-gen iPhone will have a display that’s bigger than the 3.5-inch screen featured on existing devices. Reuters reported that the screen will measure 4 inches diagonally. The WSJ reports that it’ll be at least 4 inches.
- 4G LTE Antenna – The new iPad is LTE compatible, as are many Android smartphones, so it would be a shocker if the next iPhone was stuck on slower 3G Internet speeds. I personally think 4G has lost some luster because of the elimination of unlimited data plans by major wireless carriers and the lack of consistent coverage and speeds.
- Fall Release Date – Apple has said that it’ll release the next version of its mobile operating system, iOS 6, in the fall. Most believe the next iPhone will launch at around the same time, with October as the likely month.
- Availability From Four Majors – AT&T, Verizon and Sprint all sell the iPhone, leaving T-Mobile as the only national carrier without a branded iPhone. Even prepaid carriers Cricket and Virgin Mobile carry the device. It’s a good bet that T-Mobile will land the next iPhone, at least within a few months of launch, if not at the same time as the other carriers.
- The Name – Most people, including myself, are assuming that it will be called the iPhone 5. But Apple could easily name it the iPhone 4G, which would fit with both the 4G connectivity and 4-inch touchscreen. The company surprised everyone by calling the third-gen iPad the new iPad rather than iPad 3… So “the new iPhone” is another possibility.
- NFC Chip – Only blogs have weighed in on whether the next iPhone will include short-range communication technology called Near Field Communication, which means your guess is as good as anyone else’s. NFC enables touch mobile payments and other cool wireless features.
2. Samsung’s new Galaxy Note
Samsung Electronics is set to take the wraps off a sequel to its popular Galaxy Note smartphone on August 29, about two weeks
before the possible debut of Apple’s new iPhone. The two arch rivals are bracing for a full-blown battle with the expected rollouts of the two key
models coming as they lock horns in a high-stakes patent trial in the United States. “We plan to unveil the next Galaxy Note at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin on August 29,” a Samsung spokesman said on
Friday, without elaborating. The event will take place two days before the opening of Europe’s biggest consumer electronics trade fair IFA. South Korean media reports speculate the new Galaxy Note may feature an unbreakable, 5.5-inch display — larger than the current one — as well as a faster processor and a much better camera.
Samsung, once a laggard in the smartphone market, overtook Apple last year to become the world’s largest smartphone maker. The South Korean firm is looking to defend its supremacy by refreshing its line-up ahead of the launch of the fifth version of Apple’s iPhone, expected to be released in
October. Samsung launched its flagship Galaxy S III in May, while Apple is planning a major product launch on September 12, stoking speculation the company may announce sale of its redesigned iPhone. Samsung is estimated to have increased smartphone shipments to 50.5 million in the April to June quarter of this year, nearly double the 26 million iPhones sold. The two tech titans also started a trial in a US court last week in a patent battle triggered by Apple’s lawsuit last year claiming that Samsung slavishly copied Apple’s smartphones and tablets. Samsung has countersued.
Microsoft is taking on Apple’s iPad and Google tablets with its new look Windows 8 screen layout. The Telegraph’s Matt Warman evaluates its features.For review visit the windows. Microsoft
4. Nokia windows 8 phone
Bloomberg is reporting that, perhaps unsurprisingly, Nokia will bust out its Windows Phone 8 handsets at Nokia World 2012. The shows, which kick off September 5th, will tour various locations to drum up trade for the new kit. The news agency is also reporting that any revamped Lumia phones will be ready to purchase for the Holiday buying season — hopefully dropping close to the October 26th release date for Redmond’s newest OS. Unfortunately, Nokia isn’t giving anything away, saying that it “never comments on rumor or speculation,” but at least we don’t have long to wait.