Miss World 2012 will be the 62nd edition of the Miss World pageant to be held on August 18, 2012 in Dongsheng Fitness Center Stadium, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
116 contestants from all over the world competed for the crown, marking the biggest turnout in the pageant’s history. Ivian Sarcos of Venezuela will crown her successor at the end of the event.
The Miss World Organiser has announced the Top Ten beach beauties, and winner was announced at the Live final on Saturday 18th August and winner is Sophie Moulds of Wales.
Here are the Top 10 Beach Beauty finalist :
- Australia – Jessica Kahawaty
- Brazil – Mariana Notarangelo
- China PR – Wen Xia Yu
- Colombia – Barbara Turbay
- Czech Republic – Linda Bartošová
- Guadeloupe – Brigitte Golabkan
- Nepal – Shristi Shrestha
- Nigeria – Damiete Charles-Granville
- Northern Ireland – Tiffany Brien
- Wales – Sophie Moulds