“Dancing With The Stars” season 13 cast has officially been announced.
Leading the pack is David Arquette, who was linked with the show a few weeks back. He just got back from a trip to Africa to help raise awareness of malaria prevention, and perhaps his good karma will get him closer to the mirror ball trophy. Last season, Hines Ward took home the top prize; the season before that, Jennifer Grey was the winner.
Perhaps the most intriguing entrant is Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian model and ex-girlfriend of George Clooney. And by far most hilariously, Nancy Grace, the bombastic Headline News host, will also be competing for a shot at dance floor immortality.
Also, there will be a bit of a family rivalry, as Ron Artest, teammate of Khloe Kardashian’s husband Lamar Odom, is squaring off against Rob Kardashian, her brother.
• Ricki Lake, 42, actress and talk-show host
• Ron Artest, 31, NBA star
• Kristin Cavallari, 24, former star of Laguna Beach and The Hills
• Chynna Phillips, 43, pop singer
• David Arquette, 39, actor
• Carson Kressley, 41, TV personality and style expert
• Nancy Grace, 51, HLN host and legal commentator
• J.R. Martinez, 28, Army vet and All My Children star
• Hope Solo, U.S. soccer player
• Rob Kardashian, 24, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star
• Elisabetta Canalis, 32, Italian actress and, not that it matters, George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend
• Chaz Bono, 42, author and star of Becoming Chaz, son of Cher and Sonny Bono