Facebook for iPhone 3.5 Released With New Sharing Options, Wall Design.
The new major update for official Facebook app for iPhone app, Facebook 3.5 now allows you to tag your friends and places in posts, and makes link-sharing much easier and bringing the mobile experience for groups and walls closer to privacy controls, onscreen navigation and UI enjoyed by users of the desktop Web version. Facebook is the most popular app in the iTunes App Store.
Here are some major features of Facebook for iOS devices V3.5:
● Made it easier to share with who you want
● Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
● Added the ability to share external links from a web view
● Added new design for Profile and Group Walls
● Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
Improvements and bug fixes:
● Improved Notifications speed
● Fixed a number of Chat bugs
● Made it easier to select filters in News Feed
● Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing
● Fixed a number of Photos bugs
● Improved performance and stability overall
An official iPad app from Facebook is expected to be officially unveiled soon, likely at the upcoming f8 conference on September 22. The iPad client was discovered inside the iPhone application back in July, although it appears the latest version removes iPad elements, thus making it impossible for Cydia tweaks like FaceForward to force-enable the yet unofficial iPad app.
Download Facebook App from the App Store for your iPhone,iPad and iPod touch for free, right now.