How easy to make your blog outstanding with social media ?
Social Media is is now a new monarch over the internet. If one makes use of social media networks cleverly, it is able to be a colossal part in building traffic for your blog. So, you have decided to launch a blog ? While launching a blog you have to make sure that its content grabs the attention of people. A business and customers are the two sided of a same coin or it can be said that they go both hand in hand. It will be hard for a business to survive without many customers. Therefore, in order to draw attention of the people to your blog you have to play some trick on building the traffic on your blog.
Go through this article to know the tricks about building a good traffic for your blog.
1. A Catchy headline – a good headline acts as a determiner. If the headline sounds good then it will go far. Invest a proper effort and time to create a catchy or killer headline for your blog. The more killer it is the more viral it will go on social media. Crafting a headline that intrigues the readers does not sound good.
2. Promote a sense of urgency – Writing a headline that transmits a sense of urgency makes the readers read it now.
3. The Introduction – Beginning should not bore the viewers or readers to death. The introduction is a kind of zest that tells the readers about what they are going to get from the blog. .though some readers skips the introduction, others may look for information.
4. Introduce pictures and videos– Beautiful and vibrant pictures allures people from all ages than regular links and contents. Create a sensation among your readers that you feel for them and think about their benefit and want to be one of them.
5. Easy way of searching – All are busy now and so one like to spend most of their time in searching for contents. Take help of social media plugins like Facebook, ibibo, orkut, google plus and so on. This enables the reader to share the blog in a single click. It is absolute necessary to make a footprint or impression on internet. As the compete level in vey high on internet. The more eyeballs searches for your blog is better.
6. Make interactions – Let the readers interact with you after going through your blogs. From them you will get a feedback which is very important for you to know. Thus, through social media you will be able to make the blog go viral.
7. Offer Prizes – Offering reward is one of the best ways in creating social engagement. When you notice any particular person liking or sharing your blog mostly them let other people know about his contribution for your blog by giving him a yell – out across additional social media channels.
Within a stipulated period of time your blog will go viral on internet through social media. The readers of your blog will take up your words to a bigger audience.
About The Author – Brianne is a writer/blogger. She loves writing, travelling and reading books. She contributes to Neil Kozokoff