A new version has been made available today for TeamViewer, incrementing the build number to 7.0.12979. Although it is a minor release, the few modifications available touch on both performance and functionality.
Along with the full version of the application, QuickSupport, Host and QuickJoin have also been updated, as well as the portable version.
TeamViewer new Windows version includes the following enhancements:
- Enhanced VoIP stability
- Connections established through command line parameters show a remote control window again
- Ctrl+Alt+Del works more reliable
- Several PAC Proxy scripts can now be defined when separating them with a semicolon
- Fixed: Several layout issues
- Various other minor improvements and fixes
TeamViewer new Linux version includes the following enhancements:
- Improved compatibility with Ubuntu 12.04 64bit and CentOS 6.x 64bit
- New button for password options in the TeamViewer main window
- Clipboard now works reliable in both directions
- Various minor fixes and improvements