What is the best time to share content on social networks for maximum exposure? Should you post first thing in the morning? During lunch? At the end of the workday when people are getting ready to head home? And how do you account for the fact that you may have potential customers living in different time zones? A new infographic from KISSmetrics answers these questions and more with a new infographic called ‘The Science of Social Timing.’
Here are a few key takeaways from the Science of Social Timing infographic:
- The best time to tweet is 5PM ET
- 1 to 4 tweets per hour is ideal
- The best days to tweet are midweek and on the weekends
- The best day to share on Facebook is Saturday
- The best time to share on Facebook is Noon ET
Check out the full infographic above and let us know what you think! Do you think you’ll start paying more attention to the timing of your social networking as a result of these findings?